Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hunter and Landon are tennis stars!



Ok, Ok. I got a lot of grief for not putting tennis as one of Hunter's sports. I forget how good he is because it is his least favorite sport. BooHoo. He likes it but it's just not at the top of his list. The other thing is that there isn't a league, we just play for fun. We went out to play this morning and he played awesome. He even hit a few really hard ones and I saw a little fist pump. He didn't even want to give me a turn to hit with Dave so I had to switch with Dave. Then Hunter kept hitting the balls away from me. Now I know how my mom felt like when we would go out to hit when I was young and all I did was hit winners. She reminded me that it is a lot more fun if I would hit the ball to her and keep a rally going. Hehe. I liked to win more than keep a rally going and so does Hunter. He was even counting how many more points he had over me. That's my boy!




Landon is my little "Rafa." He wears the sleeveless shirt and uses his practice time wisely. He practices hard for about 10 minutes.



Then it's more fun to watch the cars go down the hill. Then it was my turn to hit with Dave. My knee has been feeling good. It was a great day!

No comments: