Monday, January 12, 2009

Merry Christmas

This year was really special because my sister Erica spent it with us. At one point we were afraid that she wasn't going to be able to get out of Seattle because of the snow. She was determined and we both stayed positive throughout. It is amazing how good things come out of staying positive. I love it. Here are some of the pictures and videos of Christmas morning. I got a little lazy getting the pictures on here because Erica used her i phone to instantly send pictures to most of you.



I was very impressed with Hunter this year. He was very simple and only wanted a set of books from Santa. I read a note he wrote to Santa and he was more worried about Santa bringing Landon something cool. I love the thoughtfulness and the brotherly love. They are two special kids that had a lot of fun on Christmas morning.

No comments: