Monday, August 25, 2008

Hunter's first day of 2nd grade



Hunter was very excited about starting school today. He was up early and already dressed before I got up. He loves school and I'm glad he does because Landon and I already miss him. Landon said as we dropped him off "why can't we stay." But I knew it would be alright because as we walked across the grass back to our car and monarch butterfly flew by Landon. He then chased it all the way to the car. He's easily distracted.



This is Mrs. B his teacher and the busy bees. She seems like a fun teacher. She used to be the music teacher and plans to do a lot of things with music.



Landon had fun all summer playing with Hunter. Hunter is a great big brother. He is an excellent example. They love and take care of each other. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments: