Monday, July 14, 2008

Always have HOPE!



My sister Natalie sent this to me before we knew the goods news. Hope and Faith have been my words to live by. I noticed that she ordered this from Hope and Faith Gifts. How awesome! It brought a tear to my eye because we were all filled with so much HOPE. We all, in our own little ways, were looking for signs of hope. This is a beautiful reminder to always have hope. If I would have listened to the early prognosis of the SPTCL Lymphoma, I would have lost hope and resigned to the fact that I only had 6 months to live. That was not an option for me. Instead, I was full of hope knowing that I would get through this. I was and am still glad that you all shared in my hope. Collectively, we sent so many positive hopeful vibes into the universe. This figurine will remind me that no matter how bleak things seem, I will always have hope. It also helped me through some dark times and it brought light to my situation. I know it will continue to help me to have HOPE. I hope everyone will remember this and never lose HOPE! Thank you, Nat. I love you!

No comments: