Monday, July 14, 2008

Eye of the Tiger!



Thank you for being my biggest fan and always being there for me! Landon took this picture of us and I love it. It shows the happiness that we share together. I have been so lucky that despite us living in different states we see each other quite often. I am so grateful for that. In the past few years we have had to summoned the courage that comes with our saying "Eye of the Tiger." I remember telling that to you when you had your open heart surgery and now lately you have returned the favor during my knee surgery and now throughout this. You reminded me daily to have courage and that I could get through anything. I know I can always count on you to be there for me. You always are. Near or far I can feel you cheering me on. Even when I was little and playing in my tennis tournaments you were always by my side. I remember driving in your truck all the was across town so that I could have the best coaches. You would sit and watch me play tennis for hours just to make sure I was prepared to fight any battle and win. Little did I know then you were preparing me more for life and that I would be fighting even bigger battles and could still win. I had the courage because I knew I was prepared. Thank you for all that you have taught me and all you continue to do for me. I love you!

No comments: